shoplifting techniques
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shoplifting Fredmeyers

Go down

shoplifting Fredmeyers Empty shoplifting Fredmeyers

Post by Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:28 am

There are many ways to shoplift fredmeyers, my favorite way is to come into the store with an empty black fredmeyers bag on my shoulder and then my purse on top of bag, i next grab a hand cart and fill about half full of items you can even put a pair of shoes out of shoe box in it, i next cover items up with clothes concealing the items in hand cart make sure the total amount of clothes is six, then call for dressing room attendant and as she is opening up dressing room for you casualy tell her you have six items if all goes well she will let you in the dressing room without counting your clothes, once in dressing room take off any of the sticky security tags and wrap any sencors on clothes with foil. Then put items in empty fredmeyers bag, put empty hangers and a peice of clothing in the hand cart covering the empty hangers exit dressing room and walk through the middle isle of the grocery department very sneakily ditch the hand cart somewhere near the grocery exit and walk out with your full fredmeyers bag, i always enter and exit through the grocery department it is always busy and least watched

Admin
Admin

https://shoplifting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

shoplifting Fredmeyers Empty Re: shoplifting Fredmeyers

Post by Admin Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:39 am

Another way to shoplift Fredmeyers is about an hour to closing go in through the grocery department stay out of site of registers, fill a hand cart up making sure you have peeled any sticky security tags off items and then wben no one is watching exit the grocery exit with the whole entire hand cart filled with items i like late at night because there arent much people or employees and the employees are often times busy restocking.

Admin
Admin

https://shoplifting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down