shoplifting techniques
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shoptlifting mall department stores

2 posters

Go down

shoptlifting mall department stores Empty shoptlifting mall department stores

Post by Admin Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 pm

since most major department stores dont really watch or count clothes at the dressing rooms it makes it easy to bring different types of merchandise to dressing rooms to conceal. first know the store floor plan. next pick a dressing room along the wall that is not near a register, but near an exit that is not a mall exit. you can bring items such as purses or jewerly into the dressing room by grabbing the item and then drape clothes over it. also never carry clothes by the hanger always xrape the clothes over your arm it makes it hard to tell how many items you really have or what items you may be concealing under the clothes. once in the dressing room hang up the clothes make sure you have a pair of pants or jeans on a hanger you will be hiding empty hangers in the pants by catching the hanger hook on the crotch of the pants the empty hangers fit perfectly in the pants you can fit many in them. but first get the items ready for concealment, have in your purse or coat pocket perfectly shaped rectangles of tin foil wrap the security grey tags completely in tin foil any thing with a secrity tag, now the ink tags dont always go of but some have a copper coil part that will set the alarms off so wrap the non pointy side in foil. next the concealment, wear the clothes under your clothes, pack them in your purse, have an empty shopping bag from your pocket or purse and fill it up, if its a purse with tin foil on sencor drape your coat over it, also if its a new coat with sencor fld and drape it over arm where foiled wrapped sencor does not show, jewelry can be concealed in your braw, purse, or pocket. leaving make sure dressing room is clean have your pants with empty hanvers in the middle of clothes you are returnig make sure you have a few items you are leaving the dressing room with proceed to the return rack hang your clotbes on return wrack in the middle of clothes and asualy walk out the nearest exit if there is a dressing room attendant upon leaving the dressing room simply take the pants with hangers to another part of the store near exit an just hang it up on any rack with clothes and simply walk out of the store

Admin
Admin

https://shoplifting.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

shoptlifting mall department stores Empty Re: shoptlifting mall department stores

Post by pixielips Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:25 am

Here's today's hit:
Macys
Dillard's
JCPenney

Items:
2 pairs of tights
1 pack of socks
2 necklaces
1 pair of earrings
1 denim jacket
1 leather jacket
1 pair of shorts
2 cardigans
2 leggings
1 yoga pant
5 blouses

Here's how I did it.

Get your hands on a box from a retailer (I use a macys box that had boots) in a bag of the same retailer and have a receipt in hand when walking into the store. This makes it look like you're there to return whatever's in the box. About 20ft inside the store, pocket the receipt; it'll look like you just bought something from that store. Then go get whatever item you want (I steal solely to updated my wardrobe; I don't sell stuff or do electronics or anything). So I grab a bunch of clothes and head to the dressing room.

If the people there set up your dressing room and ask you how everything is working, DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING! I couldn't get a $300 suit at Dillard's because the women wanted to hold my clothes for me and ring me up right as I stepped out of the dressing room. Just say that you want to browse a bit more. If they insist on holding your stuff at the register, give them a fake name (I use my middle name) and kind of wander around that section picking at clothes and whatever. When you're not in site of the register, go to a different area of the store or just leave. I went to a different area and jacked an extra $100 of clothes. Then another helpful employee did the same thing that the first one did. I repeated the same thing, said the clothes didn't look right on me, and left.

Macys has those damn plastic tags. I can't figure them out yet but my detacher hook key is in the mail so I'll be hitting macys really soon. Avoid being right in front of the doors and mirrors in the macys dressing rooms. I always take an additional 2 maxi dresses when I lift in there: I hang one dress in front of the mirror (in case it's two way) and one in front of the door slates. This makes it a lot harder to confirm whether or not you stole something in the dressing room. As for cut tags, I put them in jeans or coats pockets that I'm leaving in the fitting room. Hangers, I make sure they're a mess in a corner; makes it look like more than one person made that mess.

JCPenney is easy as hell. I lifted the socks and tights right behind the register and no one said anything. Dressing rooms are fine, the gaps at the top and bottom of the door are huge so make sure any tag ripping and hiding happens above that line so they can't see you do anything under the door.

If you don't want to do the box thing, then get a retailer bag and put some of your clothes (your not full of holes and stains sort of clothes) in it and have a receipt in hand when you walk through the door. I'm collecting so many clothes that I'm going to start taking my old clothes in, pick out new clothes of the same thing (swap an old shirt I never wear for a new one so I have the same number of shirts) and put my old clothes on the hanger and jack the new stuff in the bag.

Also, my best trick for getting a ton of clothes is periodically taking your haul out to your car. I keep 2 huge reusable bags in my backseat and I run out to my car, put the clothes/anything else in the bags, and go back inside from a different entrance. If you really want to sell the idea that you're not stealing (shoplifters in my area sometimes get caught by mall police patrolling the parking lots), actually go park your car somewhere else (like: start at macys, then at nordstrom, then at bloomies, then at Dillard's. You don't have to walk everywhere, typical mall security cameras don't see you repeatedly entering and exiting the same entrance with the same bags which is so suspicious, and it gives you an excuse to walk through a department store twice (so if you failed to get something the first time, you get a second shot).

Anyway, use common sense, be really nice and happy like you're having a great day, have a little happy anecdote (like I always say that I either got into law school (if I'm looking at suits), got engaged (if I'm looking at dresses and jewelry. I also wear my grandmother's ring on my right hand all the time so I switch it to my left for those stories), or that I had an awesome date the previous night (for any other stuff).

Also, as always take a big purse to help carry stuff out but take one that has a zippered top. I saw a girl get detained and arrested once because hers was a clasp/snap thing at the top and LP saw the clothes in her bag through the gaps in the top.

On a personal note: today's hit would've been $620 if I'd actually bought the stuff. That's why I take it out to the car a couple times: get more stuff in a day. If any questions you, say it's your clothes that you're taking to goodwill afterwards.

Hope this helps. Smile

pixielips

Back to top Go down

shoptlifting mall department stores Empty Re: shoptlifting mall department stores

Post by pixielips Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:29 am

Here's today's hit:
Macys
Dillard's
JCPenney

Items:
2 pairs of tights
1 pack of socks
2 necklaces
1 pair of earrings
1 denim jacket
1 leather jacket
1 pair of shorts
2 cardigans
2 leggings
1 yoga pant
5 blouses

Here's how I did it.

Get your hands on a box from a retailer (I use a macys box that had boots) in a bag of the same retailer and have a receipt in hand when walking into the store. This makes it look like you're there to return whatever's in the box. About 20ft inside the store, pocket the receipt; it'll look like you just bought something from that store. Then go get whatever item you want (I steal solely to updated my wardrobe; I don't sell stuff or do electronics or anything). So I grab a bunch of clothes and head to the dressing room.

If the people there set up your dressing room and ask you how everything is working, DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING! I couldn't get a $300 suit at Dillard's because the women wanted to hold my clothes for me and ring me up right as I stepped out of the dressing room. Just say that you want to browse a bit more. If they insist on holding your stuff at the register, give them a fake name (I use my middle name) and kind of wander around that section picking at clothes and whatever. When you're not in site of the register, go to a different area of the store or just leave. I went to a different area and jacked an extra $100 of clothes. Then another helpful employee did the same thing that the first one did. I repeated the same thing, said the clothes didn't look right on me, and left.

Macys has those damn plastic tags. I can't figure them out yet but my detacher hook key is in the mail so I'll be hitting macys really soon. Avoid being right in front of the doors and mirrors in the macys dressing rooms. I always take an additional 2 maxi dresses when I lift in there: I hang one dress in front of the mirror (in case it's two way) and one in front of the door slates. This makes it a lot harder to confirm whether or not you stole something in the dressing room. As for cut tags, I put them in jeans or coats pockets that I'm leaving in the fitting room. Hangers, I make sure they're a mess in a corner; makes it look like more than one person made that mess.

JCPenney is easy as hell. I lifted the socks and tights right behind the register and no one said anything. Dressing rooms are fine, the gaps at the top and bottom of the door are huge so make sure any tag ripping and hiding happens above that line so they can't see you do anything under the door.

If you don't want to do the box thing, then get a retailer bag and put some of your clothes (your not full of holes and stains sort of clothes) in it and have a receipt in hand when you walk through the door (makes it look like you're doing a return). I'm collecting so many clothes that I'm going to start taking my old clothes in, pick out new clothes of the same thing (swap an old shirt I never wear for a new one so I have the same number of shirts) and put my old clothes on the hanger and jack the new stuff in the bag.

Also, my best trick for getting a ton of clothes is periodically taking your haul out to your car. I keep 2 huge reusable bags in my backseat and I run out to my car, put the clothes/anything else in the bags, and go back inside from a different entrance. If you really want to sell the idea that you're not stealing (shoplifters in my area sometimes get caught by mall police patrolling the parking lots), actually go park your car somewhere else (like: start at macys, then at nordstrom, then at bloomies, then at Dillard's. You don't have to walk everywhere, typical mall security cameras don't see you repeatedly entering and exiting the same entrance with the same bags which is so suspicious, and it gives you an excuse to walk through a department store twice (so if you failed to get something the first time, you get a second shot).

Anyway, use common sense, be really nice and happy like you're having a great day, have a little happy anecdote (like I always say that I either got into law school (if I'm looking at suits), got engaged (if I'm looking at dresses and jewelry. I also wear my grandmother's ring on my right hand all the time so I switch it to my left for those stories), or that I had an awesome date the previous night (for any other stuff).

Also, as always take a big purse to help carry stuff out but take one that has a zippered top. I saw a girl get detained and arrested once because hers was a clasp/snap thing at the top and LP saw the clothes in her bag through the gaps in the top.

On a personal note: today's hit would've been $620 if I'd actually bought the stuff. That's why I take it out to the car a couple times: get more stuff in a day. If anyone questions you, say it's your clothes that you're taking to goodwill afterwards.

Hope this helps. Smile

pixielips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum